Ceramics Care Guide
- Handle with care: like all pottery, our items are fragile and can break easily.
- The glazes used are lead-free and food-safe.
- While our handmade dinnerware is dishwasher and microwave safe, we recommend hand washing and avoiding microwaves and ovens as the internal temperature of these appliances can vary and cause damage to the ceramics.
- When washing by hand, use a soft scrub brush and dish soap, avoiding metal or abrasive sponges. Eco-friendly detergents are recommended for the dishwasher to help preserve the longevity of the ceramics.
- The unglazed exterior of some ceramics may show oil markings over time, but this will not affect the safety of the product
- all our pottery products are handmade, wheel-thrown, and unique. Each item may have slight imperfections or differ slightly from the website's photo, adding to its unique character.
- Filling with water: our pottery vases and vessels can hold water for an extended period of time, but we recommend avoiding leaving water inside for more than four weeks as this can cause the vessel to become porous and leak. To avoid watermarks, place a saucer or coaster underneath the vessel.
- All our pottery products are handmade, wheel-thrown, and unique. Each item may have slight imperfections or differ slightly from the website's photo, adding to its unique character.
- Some products may have a design feature of "micro-cracks" in the glaze or finishing. Please appreciate this effect as it is a part of the ceramic glaze used.
- Scratching and staining: handle all ceramic items with care and avoid placing them on delicate surfaces. When moving them, lift rather than push or pull them to avoid scratching delicate surfaces.
A special note for our handmade ceramic lamps: they are fitted with an E27 light fixture and suitable for LED lights. The voltage is 230V, equipped with a switch, and not dimmable. They fit into a EU wall plug and are not grounded.
We recommend keeping the lamps out of reach of young children at all times. LED lights do not radiate heat, so the lamps will not become excessively hot.
The handmade lampshades are lined with GOTS certified linen.
All lamps are one-of-a-kind and completely unique.